Monday, April 30, 2007

tiny steps

Often. very often.
I find that the tiny steps are the ones that really take me places.
the tiny steps all strung in a row are the steps that lead me into my life and down the path I am creating for me.

I have had some disappointing news today and it slowed me for a little while this morning. But I realize that I am not really upset. It doesn't feel like anything has really changed much by hearing this news. I still know who I am. I know what I am creating. & I'll just keep taking all these tiny little steps in the direction life is leading me.

There are things in my life that I would like to create that seem just barely out of my reach. I'm a reacher.. a dreamer... and a creator. so its a little frustrating. it is.

but its practice. practice in being present. being here. and living in the beautiful space and moment I have created for today. not tomorrow, but today.

future thinkers, future see-ers have a hard time being present. well, at least thats how it is for me. It is my gift to practice being HERE. NOW.

summer has hinted to being present in the wind today.
relaxation is here. now.
and i get to sit in it. right in the middle of it. if I can.

No comments: