Tuesday, May 22, 2007

clearing the path

Transition has been in my life the last few weeks. I have haulted busi-ness and been cleaning out my soul rooms. I started by cleaning out my house rooms. I cleared out the extra stuff. I sold all the stuff that no longer served me. I pulled and piled and organized. Then I stopped working... stopped moving. Stopped doing so much and I have been sitting around listening. sitting. napping. thinking. clearing. releasing. soul cleaning.
and now.... rearranging. readjusting. and renewing myself from the inside rooms to the outside garden.

This is my simple and sincerly satisfying work. this tending is my flow and it is the most beautiful daily gift of simplicity that life gives me.

Above this beauty I find the beauty of connecting with other sweet souls and sharing the beauty of life togehter...
but alone... this is the way my heart and body move through the world.

No comments: