Every time I sit here I am new. the simple act of connecting to the space here, releases old and stale words from me... and juicy new life comes in. squeezed out of the fruit and fresh for me. juicy colors waiting to paint sweetness on me.
The cycles repeat and I love them. the inspirations revisit me time and time again, like sweet angels, with dancing feet and wings that carry them. the goodness is brought back to me. carried in ceremoniously with laughter.
Get ready little world around me. I am cleaning again... and that always means change is in the air. little piles of dust are gathering in my broom and new colors are dripping from my paintbrush
the walls change colors and my soul changes hues. again I am here. again I am grateful
thank you to the sun that carried me into this day
watch as I renew the world today
thank you to the moon that will hold me tonight when i fall asleep.
the paintbrush in my hand
will drip colors
on the moon
I will drift asleep
and wake to realize the moon has been
painted by me
No comments:
Post a Comment