Sunday, April 29, 2007

touch the moment

this morning was a morning when my heart woke heavy
and my body heavier still

i was skipping rope,
i tripped and fell
i scrapped my knee
and i got scared
the song got stuck
it skipped with me

and i just looked up at the sky
sitting on the asphalt
the center of a spinning world

the sky was dark
the wind was low
the world was moving
i stayed still

~~~

i am not especially right with my words but that is really ok
the morning is adjusting quickly
I know where to go when my heart is heavy
I know how to heal
I know how to bring the emotions up to the surface,kiss them and hold them and let them go...... ahhh releasing.
I know how to soothe the sad sad girl
pick her up and give her a new song

I am forever grateful for my sacred space, the room over the world, where I sit and look out at the sky.
that little room is always where my fingers touch the stars and the magic
and finding morning light in one hand and star dust in the other hand allows me to move again
to dance
and sing
and
live free
again

No comments: