Sunday, February 05, 2006

You captivate me

You captivate me
You inspire me
you convince me of my inclination towards creating
something more
Powerful
more Intense
Something heavy resting on my chest
In my soul
In each breath I am taking today
I am thinking of you
and wondering if I can get inside of you

Open the doors to your chest
And let me climb in
Open up and close me inside of you
For awhile
My love

Take me in
And rub your self into me
Shine me with a layer of your self
Polish me
With who you are today
And I will be a better person

I will be more of me
and a touch of you
I am better for knowing you
Better for being beside you
Still myself
add a reflection of you
you who came by me
on my way
to today


No comments: