I am humbly writing this morning. trying to wrap my thoughts around the overwhelming feeling of purpose I have this morning. rising to the calling in me.
it was a wild night of dreaming.
i was walking thru everything that entices me, invigorates me and motivates me to live.
i woke up in the oddest position in bed and even felt sore to move. where all did I travel in my dreams last night! ahhaha
this morning i am so excited by living that I hardly know which way to turn first.
this, is a beautiful experience... such a contrast to the mornings one wakes and feels solemn about the day. purpose is here and it is wrapped in love. over and over, wrapped in circles with love. wrapping around me with love.
i am grateful.
i am so grateful.
my heart seems to be overwhelmed with gratitude so often.
so often i feel so much gratitude that I feel I will bust open from its intensity.
i am grateful for people. for the love people share with me.
i am grateful for hardship, for the lessons it unfolds in front of me.
i am grateful for unexplored territory, and the way that it has always called to me
beckoning me out of my small life and calling me into the great existence that God created for the children of the earth.
there is dancing in my this morning.
my body is still asleep, but within my soul there is dancing.
and no matter how the words express it, be it poetic, be it one language or another, one philosophy or another... it is all the same love... it is the same love in all of us that dances in our hearts and lifts us higher.
No comments:
Post a Comment