This morning I am getting no where fast.... at least on the surface.
I am drinking my coffee and my to do list is sitting beside me… in the same place it has been for three days… with nothing crossed off, and nothing considered.
i have been sleeping, sitting, reading, and looking...
thinking
just thinking about all the stuff in my head while... sleeping, sitting, reading, and looking!ahahah nothing time. its the process of doing nothing that does so much for me.
This might be the most productive “work” I have done all month.
I let go of the busi-ness. I let go of the shoulds…. and that’s when I find my core self inside all the big stuff around me.
The inside can morph and change and the outside world, even when its buzzing around, still can not keep up with the speed at which the soul can change. and thats how its been the last few days. internal shifting. reconfiguring. nothingness that changes everything.
ummm... feels so good to do nothing and be getting so much done in the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment