Monday, July 02, 2001

It's all there already...tap in.

Its all there already…
already tucked deep down inside me
but I am in this process of pulling it forth from me.
extracting this gold from my humble and ragged life.

I just keep thinking
its in me.
its already in me
I need not be any more than I am already.
already
its already in me
I just keep thinking
that it comes up to the surface
when I fall into the beaten path and let life trample over me
that’s when I find the glory
I can’t pull it up
it comes up
when the day has grown old
and my eyes have seen much much love
I just keep thinking
I wish I could bring more to the surface for air
to breathe on the world
Its in me. Its already in me
How can I open up my soul wider
so that we can get more out of me faster
more! faster!
i want to give to the world
when I get anxious and excited and eager to pull up the love from inside me
that’s usually when I realize I have to walk away
and lay back down in the beaten path
let life trample over me
let people come to me
and before I know it
I see it all again
water
flowing up to the surface of the ground
it comes fast and high and covers the land
until we all rush to tap into it and find a way to spread it around in little containers

No comments: