I imagine possiblities for my life, and I pray that I choose to live stronger, more powerful love in everything I do.
I am birthing my soul into this life.
As I sit here meditating, I wish it would not end too soon. I wish to feel the glow of this moment for long enough. I wish to feel it until I feel ready to move on.
I feel so alive when I have feelings like these. That is why I come back to relive them again and again. The stir cof reativity in me. The stir working in me. These feelings and emotions stir everything in me and they make me feel so alive!
Thank you spirit for making me feel alive. Thank you for meeting me here in eternity.
You bring old friends in new skin, I feel certain. And you have come here to love me and give me a gift.
I feel some resolve. I can get up and walk through my day right now without feeling the burden of my desires weighing too heavily on me.
I feel desire to change the world I live in. To hang the blinds, sweep the floors. Take out the old and put in some new. This stage of our lives is still young. We are all still learning. I gather with you new friends. The several of you that I think of now. And we are changing the world we live in…
No comments:
Post a Comment