Good morning little life.
I love you. I love making it back to you again and again and again. Back to the soul of it all. The heart of my life.
And I meet you here… here on this paper with these words. And the writing slows me and gets me here. Always the music. Always the candles. Always the words.
Unafraid of the day. Unafraid of all that will fall in between me and my greatest hopes. They tumble in front of my like stones in the path. And I run down the path and jump over them, like hurdles, daily in pursuit of my ambitions. Pursuit of my life’s greatest expression.
This moring the music is from a yesterday of years ago. Six years to be exact… but it sounds like music of just yesterday, 24 hours ago. It trickles down into me and makes me feel like I am ok. This music is just good to me.
Here’s to the day… here’s to staying on the path day after day after day. Here’s to feeling like you are going no where and then waking up one day and realizing you are somewhere you never thought you would find.
No comments:
Post a Comment