Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Beat of a Different Drummer

I am so busy doing both absolutely fascinating and mundane things in life right now.
The hours of my days right now are completely full... to the max... the limit... with barely enough time to replenish myself. But just enough. Just enough because I KNOW that if I don't I won't keep going like this. And for at least a little bit longer I do want to keep going like this :)

So I am not writing much on here. I am still writing in my journal world. Because it is my personal writing reflection time that keeps me from going crazy.

The days and months will unfold to allow me more time with this creative endevour. I have my heart set on publishing more of my conversations with the universe.

For now... here's a link that a friend sent me today. I like it. Interesting. Check it out. http://keirsey.com/drummers.html

Wishing you ten thousand blessings...

No comments: