
When's the last time you caught a lightening bug? When's the last time you at least THOUGHT about catching one? or remembered catching them as a child, staying up past your regular bedtime so that you could see the sun set completely.
Tonight the sky is displaying a lightening storm. Its not raining, just displaying... lightening ! in the sky and flying near the grass in my yard.
There's a field I drive by often, where the lightening bugs are too many to count. Its a spectacular site... thousands and thousands of lightening bugs maybe, and nothing but nature and trees surrounding the field. I always imagine to stopping my car to run through the field, and through the field of lightening bugs. I did stop one day to take a picture. You can't quite see the magesty that the field has...but I will share it here with you, and then you can go out and find your own lightening bugs. Don't wait. This summer will be over before we know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment