My new mantra has been "Live in the Inspiration."
In fact I effortlessly found it dancing in my brain several days last week and realized it was a mantra for my life these days.
Within that moment I grabbed a nearby paper and scribbled it down. The paper soon landed smack dab in the middle of the wall in my dining room. Right where the blank wall had been begging me to hang a new picture where I had taken the old one down. The paper went right over the nail that was potruding from the wall wrecklessly.
Ahhh... I no longer had to look at that wall and feel disgruntled that I hadn't yet replaced the artwork. No more pressure. Just inspiration.
By the way... in the midst of inspiration, the wall was refreshed with the perfect artwork just a few days later. Ahhh... all in the moment of inspiration.
Life is so much easier when I remember to LIVE IN THE INSPIRATION.
No comments:
Post a Comment